When looking to invest in a new home, you may find yourself weighing the pros and cons of a ready-to-move-in house versus an under-construction project. However, with the many policy changes underway in recent years, it has become clear that there are many compelling reasons to go for a ready-to-move-in apartment.
Here are 7 reasons to opt for a ready-to-move-in house:
- No risk of delay: One of the biggest concerns for homebuyers when making an investment is the risk of delay in the completion and delivery of the project. With a ready-for-possession home, that risk is totally eliminated.
- You get what you see: With a ready-to-move-in house, you get exactly what you see. No more relying on dummy models and virtual representations of homes—you’re signing up for exactly what you see.
- Infrastructure and amenities: You can expect a completed and ready-for-possession housing project to be equipped with functional amenities, in addition to having a sound infrastructure in the neighbourhood. This is generally not true for under-construction projects.
- Tax benefits and concessions: The government has recently announced some attractive GST concessions and other tax benefits against the purchase of a ready-to-occupy home, making it a far more lucrative investment option than an under-construction project.
- Immediate source of income: When you invest in a home that’s ready to be lived in, you instantly generate for yourself a source of rental income. This can also be used to pay off your home loan if you choose to continue living elsewhere.
- Home loan assistance: It is a fact well-known that it is much easier to secure a home loan against a ready-to-move-in property. There are also special tax benefits that you can avail of against this loan for a completed property.
- You can move in right away: Perhaps the greatest advantage of investing in a ready-to-move-in house is that you can indeed move into your own home right away. Of this, there are countless advantages!
Looking to invest in ready to move in apartments in Pune? Explore ready for possession 2 BHK flats in Hadapsar at Amanora Future Towers, Pune.