India has always seen a steady and significant investment from the NRI pool of investors. Ranking high on the barometer of cities to invest in for NRIs, Pune holds a good stead for a multitude of reasons. A cosmopolitan culture, employment hubs and a renowned education centre are only some of the many reasons why NRIs choose to invest in Pune. Whether it is ready possession flats in Hadapsar
that they are on the lookout for or flats for sale in Hadapsar, Pune or any other part of the city, residential spaces such as Amanora Future Towers makes investing in Pune an attractive and solid investment option for NRIs. And with the implementation of RERA and GST, there is an upsurge in investments in Pune. So, what makes Pune the best choice for NRI investments? Let’s find out.
- IT Hub: Pune’s IT sector has played a pivotal role in changing the landscape of real estate by boosting its demand which has attracted NRI investment in the city. Additionally, the beautiful weather and top notch living standards along with the growing economy and presence of top multinational corporations, especially in Hinjewadi and Magarpatta, gives an added incentive to those willing to invest in Pune.
- Educational Hub: Hosting students from India as well as the globe, Pune is considered to be one of the biggest educational hubs in the country. The city is known for its top-tier institutes providing high quality education. This educational expansion has created the demand for various real estate projects in and around the city. The most notable residential areas near the educational hubs are Hadapsar, Viman Nagar and Baner.
- Residential Investment: Pune is considered to be a safe investment option for many as the city enjoys constant appreciation and is the ideal destination for ones who refrain from making investments with high risks. Therefore, the demand for residential real estate is high throughout the year.
- Infrastructure: Pune is known to have one of the finest infrastructures in the state. The city is very well-planned and designed with the automobile and IT industry holding the baton of rising investment, the growth in infrastructure too is upheld by these sectors. This in turn has increased the demand for housing in both the interiors as well as the outskirts of Pune.
- Amenities: Choosing a property is no easy feat and amenities play a key role in the decision. From shopping malls, healthcare facilities and recreational activities, Pune has no dearth of social lifestyle amenities which makes the city worth investing in.
The real estate sector in Pune is said to grow quite swiftly in the next few years giving investors extraordinary investment options. Therefore, the rapid growth coupled with great ROI makes Pune the ideal destination for NRI investors. Amanora Future Towers with stunning Dutch architecture and cutting-edge comfort and functionalities makes for an ideal investment, especially for NRIs. A winning location makes it a worthy buy!